Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rawvenge Bowel Cleanse - Day Seven

Success!

We have entered the muciod plaque zone! I was very pleased this morning to discover that my first movement of the day was an icky disgusting release of mucoid plaque.


Then, less than an hour later I got out over 24 inches more of the same disgusting stuff (some I left in the toilet bowl as the pieces were too small and slippery). That's a 24 inch ruler I put down next to the plaque to show how long it is. It's even more impressive when you consider that I haven't been eating and that ALL of what is coming out has been stuck up there for a really long time.


I've been rejoicing ever since! I'm really impressed with the efficacy of the Blessed Herbs product. I haven't had any discomfort; no spasms, cramps, hunger pangs, or sick feelings of any kind. So far everything has passed easily with no straining or constipation.

I can't wait to see what comes out next!

No comments:

Post a Comment